No special treatment for me. - Narcissism is Necessary

No special treatment for me.

So I have been brisk walking on the treadmill for 20 minutes daily partially because the husband forces me and partially because am terrified of a difficult labour.

The other day I read an American mommy blogger who is pretty fit and she gave birth naturally within 3 hours and didn’t even tear her bits. No stitches :o.

So am aiming for that!! 💪

Anyway the point of my story is that I skipped 1 day of walking so hubs was not happy (to be fair to myself I also walk Charlie everyday one for about 20 minutes on top of treadmill session so I wasn’t being a complete couch potato) so I told him that I will make up the loss by walking 30 minutes which is an extra 10 minutes for 2 days straight.

Walao… I am regretting what I said now because he wouldn’t let it go! Didn’t know I marry a slave driver. Somemore he insisted I go on treadmill AND then make supper for him WTF?????

Who said being pregnant is the best time to let your husband indulge you? I wonder when G is going to ask me to wash his car. Probably anyday now..

Anyway I have started living in this pair of leggings because they’re sooooo comfy!

Where else… H&M again lah.  Need. To. Get. More.

# – 25 weeks 5 days.

image

Checkup today so can see baby again! Happy times.

25 Responses to No special treatment for me.

1. unkaleong June 13, 2014 at 11:43 am #

ROFL! Wash car… You’re looking great! But yahlar, I also read somewhere that regular exercise helps with the delivery =)

• Kimberlycun June 13, 2014 at 10:35 pm #

Thank you!! Yeah, exercise is good for pregnancy, just need to be cautious with the intensity.

2. ShaolinTiger June 13, 2014 at 12:49 pm #

0_0

3. Nik June 13, 2014 at 12:53 pm #

Mr Tiger, faster make a list since she so willing :P Haha First on list is car washing!

Funny lah you, Kim!

4. Paul Tan June 13, 2014 at 12:55 pm #

Mine is 12 weeks now I think!

5. bunny June 13, 2014 at 12:59 pm #

Psst…My colleague had easy deliveries for her kids following her family tradition of having weekly sex till the final week of pregnancy… Keeping the baby’s arrival pathway open and the hubby happy n not stray…

• Kimberlycun June 13, 2014 at 10:33 pm #

Haha this is quite epic!! Thanks for the tip ;)

6. Valenkay June 13, 2014 at 1:51 pm #

You look great, Kim!

7. Dzureen June 14, 2014 at 2:05 am #

Wow you are pregnant yet fit! That’s good :)

8. mela June 14, 2014 at 10:00 am #

Shopping is also walking ;)

9. KY June 14, 2014 at 10:33 am #

Might not be enough, you should wash my car too!

10. David June 16, 2014 at 6:19 pm #

Kimberly, you look great, and keeping fit is important for the delivery. I have a niece who had her three children before she turned 40. She worked hard to stay fit, and eat well.

All three children she delivered natuarlly in a local hospitals natural deliveray room. A room in pastel colors, a comfy bed and chairs for family. The room has a jacuzzi for the expectant mom to relax between bouts with contractions. A full support team of nurses is there to assist the new mohter and her infant. The hospital delivery room is only steps away in the event of a more complicated delivery.

My niece loved being awake through the whole delivery, and being able to meet her children without being in a pain drug induced fog.

Stay fit and healthy and the parenting phase of your life will get the best start possible.

• Kimberlycun June 17, 2014 at 5:02 am #

Thank you David! Seems like your niece had a splendid experience! I think the hospital i have chosen isn’t bad but definitely no jacuzzi haha

11. Michelle June 16, 2014 at 10:40 pm #

Keep it up kim! Looking great as always.
    Maybe you can also consider prenatal yoga!

• Kimberlycun June 17, 2014 at 5:01 am #

Thanks Michelle! I have always wanted to do yoga seriously but haven’t been able to find a near and legit enough centre :(

• Michelle June 17, 2014 at 1:52 pm #

May i introduce to you to Ninie Ahmad yoga center @Upward Yoga, Saujana.

I attended a couple of times her yoga classes and you can pay as you go. No commitments. During that time, she was like heavily pregnant and still doing yoga.
        The prenatal yoga class is around RM50 per session.

Currently she is on a month leave, perhaps from July onwards you may be able to attend some classes.

Good Luck!

• Kimberlycun June 17, 2014 at 5:06 pm #

I know Ninie! She’s awesome…sigh would have been my first choice if her place wasn’t so far from mine :( Thanks ya

12. sgrmse. June 17, 2014 at 2:47 pm #

kudos to you for being preggers & fit!! i don’t think i would be when i am. i’d just roll myself everywhere, thanks much. & take an epidural. like a chicken. D: lol.