SPM fever - Narcissism is Necessary

SPM fever

I was thinking of a semi-interesting filler to post up but couldn’t. Work is really draining me mentally but that said, I’ve never been happier. Anyway, while stalking random people on Facebook, I stumbled upon a set of pictures.

#1

#2

#3

Ladies & gentlemen, these are pictures of my youngest brother, Nicklaus, doing some last minute cramming for SPM. Captured secretly by his bunch of friends.

Knowing my brother, the progression of the pictures really cracked me up. Cause it’s just so him. Semangat and then no semangat already hahaha.

Well my brother, it’s great that you’re putting effort into acing the exams but let it be known that regardless of the results I will still love you very much. However, you’re paying everything yourself once you hit 18, just saying…

, ,

7 Responses to SPM fever

1. Huai Bin November 30, 2009 at 9:12 am #

Heh! Cramming only works if you do it the night before and don’t sleep after that. Good luck to your brother though! :)

2. KY November 30, 2009 at 10:02 am #

HAHahahah that’s teruk

3. ShaolinTiger November 30, 2009 at 2:16 pm #

Cramming only works if you are already relatively confident with the subject, if you expect to actually learn it at the last minute…it’s kthxbai.

4. Mellissa November 30, 2009 at 3:37 pm #

I don’t know how to tell my sister (who’s also taking her SPM now) that it’s totally irrelevant and honestly, her 10 A1s don’t matter so much anymore in the real world lol

5. Kimberlycun December 1, 2009 at 2:00 am #

hb: hahah true that. thanks :)

ky: posting this or his friend? lol

st: the Low family all good good last minute genes one :P

mell: haha yeah, but i dont want to tell him that. everything is only as important as a particular moment in our lives and right now for him, it’s spm. dont want him to apply the same excuse for other things in his life next time.

6. aud December 1, 2009 at 9:24 pm #

hahahahaha is there like a 4th photo? of him on the ground maybe :P

7. Mark December 4, 2009 at 5:38 pm #

cramming is like the malaysian way of exams! I have never seen anyone who didn’t cram, up until the last few minutes before entering the school hall. :P