Cats Whiskers In Hartamas - Narcissism is Necessary

Cats Whiskers In Hartamas

After a makeup session (I’ll talk more about this later) and lunch at Thai Express, we adjourned to Cats Whiskers for shopping!

#1

Soft shell crab claypot glass noodle and Dell Mini Inspiron 9 with built-in Maxis Broadband. Netbook’s light and Maxis Broadband’s connection is fast!

I was looking for a maxi dress but none seem to fit me very well.

#2
Maxi dress
Didn’t fit so well.

So, I went for something shorter.

#3
Tube dress.
Lovely print but didn’t seem to be able to survive more than 3 washes.

I went even shorter..

#4
Mini tube dress

#5
Mini Pollock tube dress

I ended up buying a mini dress. It’s structured and I love the crazy print. I call it my Pollock dress.

Check out the print:

#5

Very pollock-eques innit?

Fantastic!

p/s: apologies for the crappy pictures, I haven’t gotten used to using my N96’s camera. The whole mechanism of the camera is too sluggish. I hope the latest firmware will be able to fix it. Times like this I miss my N82…

, , ,

9 Responses to Cats Whiskers In Hartamas

1. Dabido November 25, 2008 at 7:02 pm #

‘Very pollock-eques innit?’

Mmmm, no! lol

But it is abstract impressionistic. Just not very Pollock-eques though. Needs a LOT more dribble, splatter and lots more black. Too bright and cheerful to be Pollockeques. :-)

Very nice dress none the less. :-)

2. KY November 26, 2008 at 1:06 am #

why no guys day out wannnn?

3. xynthian November 26, 2008 at 6:47 am #

How come there are photographer snapping from the back? Oh boy, and that tog look so professional. LOL. You can just use his big camera instead of your camera phone. :P

4. Rachying November 26, 2008 at 8:03 am #

Hey… let’s do something! I’m on holiday n I’m bored at home… yamcha while others are working also can =)I just need to get out!

5. Kimberlycun November 26, 2008 at 6:19 pm #

dabs: hehe “my abstract impressionistic dress” is quite a mouthful!

ky: coz girls have more fun!

xynthian: actually i’m still waiting for his pictures..haha can’t wait to do justice to the dress.

kura: i miss u tooooooooooooooo

6. curryegg November 28, 2008 at 11:30 am #

Hi kimberlycun.. I love your header! Cool!!!!
    Btw the print is artistic and I like it, the last picture.
    You look nice in short dress… :D

7. Lydia November 29, 2008 at 6:54 am #

My fav is the third dress, I think it fits your body very well! Pity that even from the picture, it doesn’t look like it will last for very long :(

8. Kimberlycun December 2, 2008 at 4:27 pm #

curryegg: thanks :)

lydia: thanks! i hope it last though..it looks more sturdy in real than the rest of the dresses i tried.

1. Maxis Girls Day Out with Dell Mini Inspiron 9. » NARCISSISM IS NECESSARY - December 12, 2008

[…] lunch, we adjourned to Cats Whiskers (Hartamas) where we shopped till we dropped. As previously mentioned, I got a short Pollock-esque dress. […]