Down memory lane. - Narcissism is Necessary

Down memory lane.

I’m totally lacking motivation to blog. So I browsed through my flickr, sometimes I think of it as more or less a photo blog.

For instance, I was surprised to see that I had such patience and motivation to do this 3 years ago.

I rocked those nails for about a week till I had to cut them off for a college’s inter-department netball match. The umpire literally handed me a nail clipper and made me cut them plastic off on the field of Methodist Boy School. My team didn’t win, and my loss of spirit due to the nail cutting incident probably contributed to that, haha.

Ah and this.

One of my camwhoring shots before camwhoring was even popular. I’ll be a very happy camper if I could fit into the same shirt again. Only 5 kilos away, man.

Oh and I realised that I used to walk around dressed up…weirdly too.

(although to be honest, I’ll do it all over again at 53kilos).

Yellow cropped cardigan, a Ralph Lauren tie-back cropped halter neck I found in a clearance bin, mom’s vintage belt and jeans? Fashion forward or……skanky?

Sigh memories!

p/s: mom’s vintage belt was spotted at Top Shop not long ago, but my mom’s one is still way nicer!

14 Responses to Down memory lane.

1. KY October 23, 2008 at 12:16 pm #

woohoo finally come funky cheras color, me likey! :D

2. Ripalo October 23, 2008 at 5:05 pm #

WOW….great post on your past… =)

3. Yatz October 23, 2008 at 6:27 pm #

KY >> LOL wtf cheras color..

it’s all mixed up now..just wear back your old clothes..LOL

4. Suertes October 23, 2008 at 11:46 pm #

Somehow, I get this 80s vibe from those photos. Yeah, I know they weren’t taken THAT long ago, but I get that vibe..

5. Kimberlycun October 24, 2008 at 10:51 am #

ky: cheras ftw!

ripalo: thanks :)

yatz: ya ya recycle all!

suertes: i hope it’s a good 80s vibe haha

6. Kim October 24, 2008 at 7:17 pm #

Damn, u r ugly and old fashioned, i feel disgusted

7. Dabido October 24, 2008 at 7:20 pm #

lol Final shot reminds me of XX for some reason … and all those other bloggers who took photos in toilets. lol

8. brandy October 25, 2008 at 1:19 am #

5 kilos only?? That’s about 10 pounds away woman! No wonder when I first saw the 2nd picture, you look much thinner and younger!! I thought eh…..photoshop again?? ;)

9. Zi Sheng October 25, 2008 at 5:25 pm #

nice blog mate. where is the place in your header?

10. Kimberlycun October 26, 2008 at 1:56 am #

dabs: omg no..

brandy: i wish i could photoshop that good! haha

zi sheng: it’s broadway in england. very pleasant town :)

11. Zi Sheng October 27, 2008 at 12:18 pm #

It’s beautiful, never got a chance to visit those suburbs when i was there :(

12. naeboo November 1, 2008 at 3:33 am #

white shirt pic looks so jailbait material! lol.

but sweet. :D

and p/s: i dont believe u weigh more than 55kg now judging from ur pics! no way!

13. Firdauz takes 5 November 3, 2008 at 6:51 pm #

i like your old pics

cute

=)

14. R.U. kidingmee April 1, 2010 at 4:50 pm #

narcissism is necessary? i guess it must be if you’re ugly. that’s gross. why would you even wear that stuff when you don’t have washboard abs? give me a break. this is disgusting.