Husband has been cheering me up with homecooked meals :)
Came home to the house smelling delicious and hubs being all mysterious about his cooking.
# – He won’t tell me what it is.
Was completely surprised by the outcome….coconut chicken wings and creamy chorizo pasta.
# – So delicious!!!
The pasta was cooked perfectly, so creamy and flavourful. The chicken wings were tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.
So satisfied! Thank you hubs. <3
3 thoughts on “My husband cooks”
The pasta looks delicious. Can you help me to get the recipe from your husband? Thank you : )
Hi Winnie, I didn’t really use a recipe, but basically I –
– Fried a couple of red onions in the pan with some garlic
– Added a good handful of sliced chorizo, fried it up a bit until the oil came out
– Added a tin of chopped tomatoes
– Seasoned with salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika and some dried basil
– Cooked the pasta in very salty water until al dente
– When the pasta was cooked, added about 150ml of cream to the sauce and stirred it in until it was bubbling again
– Tossed the pasta in the sauce when it was cooked for about a minute
That’s it :)
Thanks ShaolinTiger : )
Very nice of you to always cook for your wife.