Here I am blogging from my BB again while waiting for my dinner order to come cause I’ve been working the whole day.
What a stressful day for me. Oh well, aren’t all jobs stressful what’s so different from mine or yours? Just want to say how come such terribly incompetent people are capable of securing jobs. They should all be fired and their salaries given to deserving people. It’s better anyway cause the capable people won’t have to waste more time cleaning up the mess created by these idiots.
I hope there’s a Career God cause he seriously need to off the bane of our existence, Tony Soprano style.
By the way, dinner is here:
at my job, i get a lot of different people pitching proposals to me. i’ve come to realise that i consciously avoid working with certain people:
1. people who have never done their research properly and do not know anything about my company or products.
2. people who do not title their email subjects properly. You know, “VISUAL” “PICTURES” “CONTRACT” “PROPOSAL”. where’s the context, hello?
3. patronising people who keep cutting me off
4. patronising people who keep cutting their colleagues off. yes i know you’re are the boss and you’re probably training him but you shouldn’t keep interrupting the young executive who is doing the presentation.
5. people who are bullshitting me. i’ve heard gems like they’ve got 30,000 unique visitors a day to their website. seriously.
6. people with fake accent who revert back to their neutral voice when they get caught off guard by my questions (refer no.1)
7. people who namedrop profusely
8. people who try to flatter me for favours. i’m sorry, a hundred thousand praises will never be able to top a 15 minute display of professionalism.
i wanted to make a list of 10 but i couldn’t. i guess there are not that many people i don’t like to work with, thank goodness. what about you, what kind of people you can’t work with?
Yeah it’s getting busier at work. Regional Meeting next week across the causeway and my passport had only 4 months left. Got it done in Shah Alam at noon and it’s easy peasy. I think going in the afternoon is the best.
Dude at the counter asked me whether I’ve lost weight cause I looked bloated to the max in my old passport picture :P He also asked for my Subaru polo shirt cause I was wearing one. He asked again the day after when I went to collect the passport (could have collected after 2 hours but caught up at work). So persistent!
Done with my A&P budget, hope it gets approved by the big guns! Anyone can do anything & everything with truckloads of moolah but the skill is in making things happen with limited resources. Know?
Charlies is successfully toilet trained :) He’s been sleeping with us from Day 1 and he’s such a good bed companion…not a sound, not one movement. He’s very protective of us too, one time he was lying near my head while I was sleeping. The room was dark and when my bf walked in, he stood up and started growling at my bf until he said, “It’s me Charlie”. Probably gonna take him to see Sisi and my parents tomorrow, hope he doesn’t freak out my sista from another mother as much as before.