I think I’m going to go make myself some fluffy pancakes.
This final year thesis is depressing me.
I can’t wait to graduate.
Pancakes are uplifting. My butt, literally.
++ Edit ++
Yeah, I freakin did it.
I freakin fried pancakes at the struck of midnight.
For all I know, I’m a wife material because I bloody cook your supper. Provided that I get to eat too.
Anyway, I’ve learnt a lesson. Don’t buy cheap electrical appliances. Cause the plastic flicker will snap on you when you want to whip eggwhites for fluffy pancakes.
Rotten Chinese plastic. Don’t ask about the stains, I can’t remember the last time I used that thing.
So I stole SariPartyGirl’s pancake recipe. This girl can cook with looks to boot. And her Bollywood boyfriend is damn hot, ok. Speaking of Bollywood, I have to convince my Mom to subscribe to next month’s Astro BoxOffice. Why? Because there is Aamir Khan! He IS SO SO SO SO HOT! I first knew him from Dil Chata Hai and since he’s been my object of fantasy for a number of times. Today, I saw the promo for The Rising: Ballad of Mangal Pandey. Oh. My. Gawd *pants*
Ok…back to pancakes
1. Whip the egg whites and salt till so fluffy it flows no more. Even with the bowl overturned.
2. Mix the yolks, cake mixture (I didn’t use flour cause I didn’t have any) and milk/water together.
3. Fold in the egg whites into the batter.
4. Mix well.
1. Put a dollop of batter onto a well-oiled wok (Sorry, typical chinese household with no non-stick pan).
2. It was fine, then I burnt the second pancake.
3. Next, I poured in so much oil I was practically deep-frying the thing.
4. Voila. Butter and honey topping.
1. Pancakes of different sizes = N00b cook.
2. Consume with care.
3. Chomp. chomp. chomp.
4. Verdict: I am the queen of pancakes.
Then I got guilty for breaking my diet and transfered the sin to my 13 year old brother. He’s growing anyway.
++ /Edit ++