My obsession with spices arrangement. - Narcissism is Necessary

My obsession with spices arrangement.

Remember my post about my spice rack? Well, I’ve gotten around to expand the collection.

Behold, my spice racks…

# – My spice racks give me butterflies.

I had a panic attack in Ikea when I realised they ran out of my spice jars in black but as it turned out, it’s okay because I could fit more of my miscellaneous spices which are in their own bottles.

# – Awww…lets have a look again! And yes, alphabetical order, beetches!

I spent a few good hours labelling and filling up spice jars till wee hours of morning. Guess what, the BF, whom by the way is currently obsessed with knives AND was sharpening knives till 7am in the morning (which was effing creepy) told me that I’m crazy. WHAT?

I said he’s a pot calling the kettle black.

+++ADVERTORIAL+++
================

There are so many types of smartphones catered to every individual. And Celcom, the telco with the widest coverage of the best network quality has the full range of smartphone packages, tailored just for you. Featuring Android, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry, Symbian and soon, iPhone 4! Take a pick!

If you’re a born gizmo geek, check out the Android packages:

• Samsung Galaxy SL (from 468)
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab (from RM668)
  • LG Optimus 2X (from RM978)
  • LG Optimus One (from RM48)
  • LG Optimus Me (from RM0)
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 (from RM0)

If you’re a workaholic with sleek style, check out the BlackBerry packages:

• BlackBerry Bold 9780 (from RM888)
  • BlackBerry Torch 9800 (from RM1,188)
  • BlackBerry Curve 9300 (from RM488)

If you’re an experimental tech whiz, here’s the Windows Phone 7 package:

• LG Optimus 7 (from RM1,068)

If you’re a pragmatic, no-fuss realist, check out the Symbian packages:

• Nokia E7 (from RM958)
  • Nokia C7 (from 468)
  • Nokia C3 (from RM18)
  • Nokia C2-01 (from RM0)

If you’re an ALL of the above, check out the iPhone 4 packages:

• Not yet ;) but it’s coming very soon!! So, stay tuned ;)

If you want more information, check out www.celcom.com.my/smartphones.

, , ,

12 Responses to My obsession with spices arrangement.

1. Glo-w May 1, 2011 at 5:56 pm #

I too appreciate the beauty of a well stocked and arranged spice rack. No where near your collection though >_<" knives? well time to put it to the test ^^ turkey? roast?

• Kimberlycun May 2, 2011 at 4:24 am #

yay! we’re not crazy innit! haha. well, instead of turkey or roast, he was testing the sharpness by cutting the hair on his hand. yeap…who’s the crazy one now?

2. KY May 1, 2011 at 7:32 pm #

that’s an awesome rack!

3. whytevee May 1, 2011 at 8:19 pm #

sweet~! i love how it looks all nicely arranged..i keep mine in a pull-out basket in a kitchen cabinet right beside the stove..i prefer to keep mine behind closed doors so that i don’t have to clean the tops from accumulated dust so often..

• Kimberlycun May 2, 2011 at 4:26 am #

that’s great! i wish i had thought of a cabinet space to store spices when i was renovating my kitchen because spices are not supposed to be exposed to light anyway. but i’m going to use it as an excuse to cook as often as possible so i could use them up quick, lol

4. Tien May 2, 2011 at 8:09 am #

I have a thing for spice rack too! I think its a deco on its own. Your rach looks super awesome, Kimberly! I hope I can have my own kitchen someday with my very own spice rack, somehwat like yours :)

• Kimberlycun May 2, 2011 at 11:58 pm #

thanks tien!! you’re just indulging me, my BF says i’m crazy lol

5. Amethyst May 23, 2011 at 11:14 pm #

Love ur spice rack..btw is the spice jar air tight?

• Kimberlycun May 24, 2011 at 12:49 am #

unfortunately, they’re not airtight. i’m banking on using everything up fast, hahaha. and screwing the cap over a small piece of paper towel would help.

1. Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice - May 17, 2011

[…] kitchen, never mind that some of them still remain sealed in their packets. One reason is because Kim emptied out IKEA’s spice jar stock, another is because I’ve not yet started using those […]

2. Sweet Princess Beef Recipe (hot, sweet and sour dry beef curry) | NARCISSISM IS NECESSARY - May 20, 2011

[…] spices required for some of the recipes. There I was…stupidly thinking that I had an awesome spice collection, but yet, I still did not have in my possession spices like fennel powder, cumin powder, […]