Eau So Fresh! - Narcissism is Necessary

Eau So Fresh!

The perfect pick-me-up for the day is definitely the Marc Jacobs’ new spring inspired fragrance, Daisy Eau So Fresh. Vibrant and fun, it’s a more buoyant version of the original Daisy.

Radiating with crisp raspberry, sensuous wild rose and deep & warm plum, other notes include red grapefruit, green leaves and fresh pears in the beginning. The middle notes are apple blossom, violet, lychee and jasmine, while the base is a combination of musk and cedarwood, in addition to warm plum.

# – Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs.

Aside from the fragrance, the gorgeous bottle is to die for! The pretty in pink glass flacon that evokes memories of sunshine and flowers with the playful cap that is covered in six soft-to-the-touch daisies with white, pink and yellow petals! Definitely a collectible material!

The Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh has inspired me to bake a happy, fun and PINK cake too ;)

# – The lemon sponge cake inspired by Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh.

# – Happy. Fun. Rainbows!

# – Bite into a pink cake to find spring.

So, would you like a bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh for yourself?

All you need to do is:

1. Go to Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur from 18 April onwards & find the Daisy Eau So Fresh promotion area (it’ll be easy to spot!)
  2. Snap a photo of yourself having a “Daisy Day” with elements of daisies in the picture in the promotion area (be creative and remember to have fun, fun, fun!)
  3. Send the picture to me with your Full Name, Contact Number & Email Address to kimberlycun[a]gmail.com under the subject: “I am Daisy Eau So Fresh!”
  4. Leave a comment on this blogpost to notify me that you’ve submitted the entry to me via email.

If you’re an avid blogger, you could also write a blog post about your adventures taking pictures of yourself having a “Daisy Day” at Pavillion. Instead of sending me the picture, you could send me the direct URL of your blogpost in the email together with your contact details.

# – I’m feeling Eau So Fresh!

The contest ends on 23 April 2011. I’ll be picking the best 8 pictures and winners will get a bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT 75ml each. Prize collection will be in June 2011 :)

C’mon, show me how you have a Daisy Day!

, ,

13 Responses to Eau So Fresh!

1. Tien April 18, 2011 at 5:52 am #

OK, I know this is supposed to be about the fragrance but the cake is sooooo pretty! Strawberry cake?

• Kimberlycun April 18, 2011 at 1:18 pm #

thanks tien! it’s actually lemon sponge, i tinted the batter with bright pink haha

2. KY April 18, 2011 at 8:45 am #

nice curtains! and even nicer cake :D

• Kimberlycun April 18, 2011 at 1:18 pm #

thanks! but how about nice fragrance..or wait…nice Kimberly? LOL

3. ShaolinTiger April 18, 2011 at 3:46 pm #

Beautiful cake and beautiful dress!

4. stephchows April 18, 2011 at 9:58 pm #

mmm that cake looks so good! I love the sprinkles and the pink pink inside! Lovely :)

• Kimberlycun April 20, 2011 at 11:26 am #

thank you steph! it’s decorated using my very first batch of homemade fondant. as u can see…the decorating attempt is pretty child-like lol….but I’m going to insist I planned it that way! heheheh

5. Anonymousmich April 19, 2011 at 2:21 pm #

Hi Kim!

Can I use other than myself to take pictures for the contest?

Btw, your previous potatoe salad, how long can it be keep in the fridge after you had made?

Great blog! Has been inspiring me to cook/bake more often. Love all the recipes you posted!

• Kimberlycun April 19, 2011 at 3:30 pm #

You mean can it be someone else in the picture? Well, afraid it has to be yourself or if you’re using your friend’s picture maybe he or she could write a simple letter of consent. This is just to prevent any copyright or privacy infringement issue.

As for the potatoes, I ate it immediately after but personally to keep, I’d say top 2 days. Cheers :)

• Anonymousmich April 20, 2011 at 1:46 pm #

Hmm… not me or someone else in the picture. Can it be my pet or my doll? Without me in it?

Great! Thanks! The potatoes will be replacing one of my meals for my current diet period. BTW, can the mayonnaise be replace to using yogurt? :)

• Kimberlycun April 20, 2011 at 5:56 pm #

heh i just clarified with the organiser, they said anything’s cool as long as there’s element of Having a Daisy Day and it’s at the Pavilion, KL. Cheers and good luck with the contest :)

As for mayo replacement, I haven’t done it but I’d say go for it! But mayo always taste better haha!

• Anonymousmich April 21, 2011 at 6:56 pm #

Okies…. tq very much.

Will try on the mayo replacement and let you know how good it will taste.