12 things I want for a Merry Guinness! - Narcissism is Necessary

12 things I want for a Merry Guinness!

Woohoo! Just like that and we’re already in the month of December. That means, Christmas parties! Christmas boozing! Christmas wish lists! :D

What do you want for Christmas? Well, personally I just want a very Merry Guinness ;) And that would encompass the 12 following items:

1. To find the perfect wardrobe for my new wardrobe ;)

You know what, I’m looking for a glossy black wardrobe with a cream or white piping. Unfortunately, I haven’t yet spotted it. I swear this is a coincidence with Guinness colours! On 2nd thought, I’m guessing my love for Guinness has probably some role in my choice of cupboards :D

# – Would totally soil myself if I ever found (or afford) something like this!

2. To cook up a feast for my loved ones.

I can’t wait to use my kitchen at my new place. Okay, specifically my new oven. I want to bake a lot of Bundt cakes and roasts and whatever the hell you can make in an oven. And then wash all the food down with plenty of Guinness aight! :)

# – Yeap, that’s actually my oven. Still covered in plastic, wu wu wu.

3. To be able to stock up my bare pantry with lots and lots of bottles of Guinness.

We’ve already got one wall planned for a floor to ceiling booze rack. How’s that for a Merry Guinness eh? :D

4. To be able to make the perfect Guinness beef stew.

Why? Cause apparently it’s the BF’s pre-requisite to staying monogamous.

# – The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, ’emmkay!

5. To get the HTC Desire Z.

Hello?? An android handset with touchscreen AND full QWERTY keyboard. My prayers have been answered!!!!

# – Come to momma, my dream mobile phone….

6. To have a hair makeover.

This needs not much explanation. Just take a look at this picture:

Scarecrow! FML.

7. To combine the two loves of my life: Marmite and Guinness.

There is really such thing in life!!!

# – OMG!!! Where can I get this Arthur???????

8. To not gain any weight during Xmas season.

I know this is not going to happen, but hey…a girl can wish!

9. To get a new Xmas tree to replace the old, scraggly one from bought from Tesco a gazillion years ago.

# – How about something like this? :D

10. To start my very own annual Xmas tradition for friends and family.

This very likely involves a lot of food, Guinness, presents and pork scratchings.

# – Pork scratchings…my kryptonite.

11. For fuel prices to drop!!!!

Good thing to believe in, much like believing that Santa Clause exists. It makes you happy :D

12. To get a good treadmill.

Boring wish I know, but a good treadmill is effing expensive…so anyone? Hello?

# – This mean machine probably costs an arm and leg.

So what are your wishes for a smashing Merry Guinness?? If you haven’t thought of anything yet, why don’t I suggest that you go to a Guinness Christmas Party? Check this list out on this facebook page out for the best parties, Guinness style that you can ever attend:

# – The Merry Guinness list of parties!!!!

You know what else….if you’re celebrating your Merry Guinness at the outlets above, you’ll get yourself a Christmas present from Guinness in the form of the collectible Heritage Collection glass! There are two designs to choose from, so do collect both of them! All you need to do is to buy 6 pints of Guinness Draught or 1 bucket of Guinness Stout and ask your bartender for the collectible glass :)

# – This vintage Guinness print on the Heritage Collection glass is so cute!

# – The infamous Guinness toucan for the second design. Must get this.

Last but not least, in spirit giving during the Christmas season and because you’ve indulged me by reading my entire Merry Guinness wish list, I shall let you part with something totally Merry Guinness.

All you have to do is complete the following “My Merry Guinness Wish for this year is………” in the comment section below. Remember, you must complete the sentence in the most creative way!

And what’s the reward for having the best four (4) comments?? They will get to experience the ultimate Merry Guinness Experience which encompass free Guinness and delicious food on the 23rd December 2010 at Deutsches Gasthaus, Bandar Manjalara…….all on my tab!

# – What awaits the 4 best comments.

Now comment away please! :)

# – Have a Merry Guinness, peeps!

, ,

15 Responses to 12 things I want for a Merry Guinness!

1. Cheesie December 16, 2010 at 10:53 am #

My Merry Guinness Wish for this year is giving kim a hair makeover *evil laughter :P

2. Myhorng December 16, 2010 at 11:11 am #

My Merry Guinness Wish for this year is to drown Kim with Guinness without her get drunk n passout.

3. KY December 16, 2010 at 11:16 am #

My Merry Guinness Wish for this year is helping cheesie to perm kim’s hair by using guinness as key ingredient. hohhohoho

4. suanie December 16, 2010 at 11:52 am #

My Merry Guinness Wish for this year is for world peace. Because money is the root of all happiness and evil, the amount of money you’d need to counterbalance world havoc and world peace must be at least triple. The world does not have enough money for world peace. I don’t actually want world peace because the world would be so boring that way. What I do actually want is, enough money for me to be able to bestow world peace.

5. FA December 16, 2010 at 2:25 pm #

My Merry Guinness Wish for this year is for more of everything good! and money. money is VERY good.

6. eyeris December 16, 2010 at 2:32 pm #

My Merry Guinness wish this year is to have a free pass for free Guinness at GAB’s awesome Tavern all year, so I can have free beer anytime I want! :-D

7. spiller December 16, 2010 at 2:37 pm #

My Merry Guinness Wish for this year is to have Arthur rise from dead and become Santa Claus and give me lots and lots of barrels of Guinness :D

8. ShaolinTiger December 16, 2010 at 2:38 pm #

My Merry Guinness Wish for this year is to enjoy loads of awesome booze and food with my nearest and dearest. Simple and achievable :D

9. cwpc December 16, 2010 at 2:44 pm #

My Merry Guinness Wish for this year is for Kim to call all of us after running on her treadmill with HTC Desire Z in her glossy black wardrobe with cream piping & hair makeover for a gathering of perfect Guinness beef stew, pork scratchings and Bundt cakes next to the new Xmas tree in her house.

10. Haze December 16, 2010 at 4:38 pm #

My Xmas wish is to either curl kims hair or paint Ur wardrobe like the bnw one above. Hohoho

11. chris December 17, 2010 at 1:12 am #

My Merry Guinness Wish for this year is for Malaysia to get at least a draw in the AFF Suzuki Cup semi final 2nd leg to qualify for the final and then win the damn cup.

12. jane December 17, 2010 at 1:15 am #

My Merry Guinness Wish for this year is for a blizzard to come and go within a split second (so that we won’t freeze to death ma), turning klang valley into THE winter wonderland :)

13. lex December 20, 2010 at 2:36 pm #

the wardrobe u can buy one white one and diy, more fun!
    and the tshirt u wearing while taking the oven looks pretty darn familiar :P

14. C December 22, 2010 at 12:25 am #

My Merry Guinness Wish for this year is the gift of a bottomless stomach so I can drink as much Guinness and eat as much Guinness infused food as I desire!

15. Jim December 22, 2010 at 12:28 am #

My Merry Guinness Wish for this year is to have a Silent Night – my wife to not nag me about drinking too much Guinness cause you just can’t have too much Guinness!