Pissed. - Narcissism is Necessary

Pissed.

I woke up really late today. And the first thing that greeted me was nasty pungent air. Charlie did a number one on the sofa, on ST‘s favourite seat, no less. I didn’t even notice it at first cause our sofa’s are yellow in colour but I could see urine footsteps all over the house. FML.

Tried to soak out as much liquid from the cushion with paper towels but there’s nothing much I could do. Sprayed it with a lot of Dettol antibacterial spray and Febreze then put it out in the sun. I can’t smell the piss anymore but I may have just gotten used to it.

Got down on my knees to scrub the damn cushion cover. Have I mentioned it’s yellow? Thank heavens! Soaked it in detergent for 3 hours before giving it another scrub. The entire time an unidentified voice was telling me to ditch the cushion and cover. But I scrubbed on…

After that, I let Charlie out of his cage and apologised to him for not waking up earlier to let him out. No bad dogs, only bad owners :(

Yeap, what an interesting day I had, wasn’t it?

, , ,

9 Responses to Pissed.

1. sotong November 10, 2010 at 10:44 pm #

awwww…. *hugs!!!!*

2. lance November 10, 2010 at 10:49 pm #

I know how its like. Ruffy used to do it on my recliner too….

3. Silent Reader November 10, 2010 at 10:51 pm #

That’s really patient of you, most owners would have flipped. Charlie’s one lucky fur-kid :)

4. KY November 10, 2010 at 11:06 pm #

luckily the sofa’s yerrow to begin with. :D

5. Myhorng November 10, 2010 at 11:19 pm #

pity charlie… btw, do tell me which sofa ya.

6. Kimberlycun November 10, 2010 at 11:28 pm #

sotong: thanks /sniff

lance: haha u always wake up late also issit?

silent reader: nah not patient, just know that it’s no point coz dogs live in the moment ;)

ky: aih lucky me!

horng: won’t tell…muwahahahha

7. suanie November 11, 2010 at 1:05 am #

i know this is about your dog, but i see lance’s name and all i can think abt now is clam chowder

8. unique_angel02 November 19, 2010 at 3:34 pm #

actually you’re a great owner. not many people have that patient, and would want to do that a second time. Charlie is lucky!

I have two puppies, and similar incidents happen too, except that they are placed outdoors, so it is much easier to do the cleaning up :)

1. My 2010 in one post. » NARCISSISM IS NECESSARY - January 1, 2011

[…] a pregnancy scare in November. Sucked a key right off my keyboard with a vacuum cleaner. Forgot to let the dog out and got a piss soaked sofa cushion in return. So yeah, November was a month of faux pas […]