I need a teddy bear! - Narcissism is Necessary

I need a teddy bear!

Yesterday was a good day. My skin barely itched, almost forgot that I’m having it. Was so happy….thought I’m getting my life back very soon. Then this morning, it started on my left knee….and now my entire legs are inflamed and itching. FML. Neck and shoulders are throbbing, I’m feeling another wave of tingles coming soon. Just kill me please.

Enough of self-pity. Need to keep reminding myself that this will be over soon. My skin will return to normal very soon.

No angry bumps.

No weeping bumps.

No itchy bumps.

I need a teddy bear :(

++ Advertorial ++
==============

Speaking of teddy bears, these Celcom’s World Cup Blue Bears are sooooo cute! I was exploring the Celcom website for ways to get my hands on one of the bears and found this cool Bearigamy section. Basically you can make your own Blue Bear origamis for keep!

I have a particular liking towards Bearitalia because it reminds me of Tony Soprano (in blue paint, hehe).

Bearitalia, mamma mia!

Check out the Bearigamy manual I downloaded! I can’t wait to fold this baby into an actual Blue Bear.

Two dimensional now but not for long.

I feel happier already :)

, ,

19 Responses to I need a teddy bear!

1. Ms.Bloom May 5, 2010 at 1:30 pm #

You know I HAVE to leave a comment when you wear red lippie oh so well! Lovin the vixen look!

2. Merryn May 5, 2010 at 1:38 pm #

Bearigamy! Perfect! A change from the ordinary origami i do day in day out… oh btw.. u carry chilli red lippie like it’s ur nature! How do you do that? Envy…

3. aud May 5, 2010 at 1:42 pm #

everyone is right — you pull off the red lipstick so well! gorgeous <3

4. Huai Bin May 5, 2010 at 2:05 pm #

I like the natural look. You look beautiful just being casual with no makeup, so you should capitalize on that. :)

No need for lipsticks! =D

5. KY May 5, 2010 at 2:13 pm #

ooo it’s actually very cute, the bear thingy!

6. ohmywtf May 5, 2010 at 2:18 pm #

manuka honey can reduce inflammations wor…can try lar… :-)

• Kimberlycun May 5, 2010 at 2:44 pm #

ms. bloom: thanks babe, old pictures!!

merryn: ooh u do origami?? that’s so cool! just a good lip liner to keep the colour from bleeding heh

aud: thank youuuuu :)

hb: thanks man, very nice of u ;)

ky: yeah it is!! got 3 more designs to choose from also.

ohmywtf: yeah i have manuka cream that i’m using too..the effect is pretty temporary though..sigh.

7. Ripcord May 5, 2010 at 4:43 pm #

hope u get well soon. =)

8. Merryn May 5, 2010 at 5:00 pm #

Kim, yup.. in my craft blog. whole lot of them.. crafty-crafted.com :D

the thing is.. if i try a red lipstick, it’s not only the bleeding part.. the sticking to the teeth oso drives me crazy.. so.. i always opt for the natural look.. sigh…

9. kelvin May 5, 2010 at 5:11 pm #

I can understand ur pain…get well soon :)

10. Kimberlycun May 5, 2010 at 5:46 pm #

ripcord: thanks man :)

merryn: that’s a very interesting site you got there! there’s this trick, where u stick ur index finger into your mouth and close your lips around it then pull it out, whatever stain that might transfer onto your teeth will now be transferred onto your finger ;) and rub some vaseline on your teeth helps too :)

kelvin: thanks :)

11. melanie xuen May 5, 2010 at 10:42 pm #

nope..u dont look nice with red lipstick..makes your already thin lips thinner…

12. Merryn May 5, 2010 at 10:48 pm #

kim.. thankx for the tip! totally understand that.. woo hooo! now.. i can go get some red hot chilli pepper lip stick :D

13. Kimberlycun May 6, 2010 at 3:59 pm #

melanie: too bad, i really like red lipstick and will continue to wear it..

merryn: hehe nice!! blog it pls! :D

14. mela May 7, 2010 at 9:51 am #

Have you tried Pine Tar Soap for your eczema?

I use a combination of Pine Tar Soap and Dandelion Tablets to reduce itching and to dry out the swells.

15. Kimberlycun May 8, 2010 at 5:07 am #

mela: no i haven’t, where can i can get these two items?? thanks :)

16. mela May 8, 2010 at 11:12 pm #

I’m actually not sure where you can get both items in malaysia.

I got Grandpa’s Pine Tar Soap off the net at http://www.vitacost.com on the recommendation of a website online.

I got Dandelion Tablets in GNC in Singapore.

17. Kimberlycun May 9, 2010 at 3:31 am #

mela: thanks for the directions! here’s to less flare ups for ppl like us :)

1. Making my very own Blue Bear. » NARCISSISM IS NECESSARY - May 10, 2010

[…] afternoon people! I’m very exited to blog this because I spent my whole morning making my blue bear a reality […]