Crackberry Addict in the Making :P - Narcissism is Necessary

Crackberry Addict in the Making :P

Yes, I have formally, officially and irrevocably jumped onto the Blackberry bandwagon. I got my Blackberry Bold 9700 or better known as the Bold2 yesterday and got my BIS activated just 1/2 hour ago. And already I’m facing problems of PIN requests by people I’m not really close with :P This is going to be a willllld ride!

I love my new phone. I love, love, love, love the push mail feature (the main reason why I decided the switch to BB in the first place). I love the applications, they are nifty and user-friendly. My only gripe right now is the lack of a really awesome twitter application. I had used Gravity all this while and in my opinion is the most powerful & user-friendly twitter application in the market. Oh well, but UberTwitter is not bad enough to cause me any noticeable discomfort. Besides, it’s got the auto-complete feature for Twitter names, which is great!!!

With my Bold 9700.

My fingers are already aching from typing so much.

Probably why if you’re considering getting a BB, you ought to read the below :D Capacitive touch screen won’t cause aching fingers!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++
Advertorial

Can you imagine how awesome it’s going to be to have a full touch phone with the powerful features of a Blackberry. You get be practical without looking boring! Blackberry Storm2 9520 is designed for the trendy and lifestyle conscious because even behind great looks, there must be substance.

For more information on owning the coolest phone in town, Blackberry Storm2 9520, log on to: https://www.celcom.com.my/celcomexec

, , , , , ,

11 Responses to Crackberry Addict in the Making :P

1. KY March 1, 2010 at 1:08 am #

the new storm is the way to go if you love touch screen phones! :D

2. Myhorng March 1, 2010 at 9:14 am #

i want also. but money printing factory not allow to.

3. fresh March 1, 2010 at 10:40 am #

yayyay! people getting BBs always makes me happy hahaha

4. Kimberlycun March 1, 2010 at 12:23 pm #

ky: indeed!

eric: thank you thank you!

horng: soon!

fresh: hehehehe and i know exactly how you feel! :D

5. foodcrazee March 1, 2010 at 8:20 pm #

damn . . . .i want 1 too . . .but $$ tight.

6. ciki March 2, 2010 at 11:16 am #

nice site you’ve got here.. ! am actually waiting for the 4G ifone but KY says blackberry is the best .. mwuahaha ;)

7. Mellissa March 3, 2010 at 12:02 pm #

WELCOME TO THE CLUBBBBBBB!

8. Mzduxhehk September 23, 2010 at 12:06 am #

whats the crack?

1. Entourage – Let’s Hug It Out Bitch! | .: ShaolinTiger – Kung-Fu Geekery :. - March 1, 2010

[…] Almost everyone is joining the BlackBerry craze and I'm starting to feel left out, even Kimberlycun just got herself a Bold 2 yesterday. […]

2. Best Twitter Applications for BlackBerry – UberTwitter vs OpenBeak vs TweetGenius vs Seesmic » NARCISSISM IS NECESSARY - March 4, 2010

[…] searching high and low for the right Twitter application for my Blackberry. I have sort of found THE ONE but first let me talk about what kind of Twitter application I was […]

3. My 2010 in one post. » NARCISSISM IS NECESSARY - December 30, 2010

[…] February, I got my first Crackberry, a Bold 9700. And I promptly turned into an addict. Till today, I still don’t know whether I […]