It’s 5.50am. Been watching this pathetic Mythbuster wannabe called “Smash Lab” for the past hour cause nothing good was on tele. Okay, at least it’s in english.
I have absolutely nothing to do here. NOTHING. I’m bored out of my mind. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO. How many times can I say that to reiterate the fact that I HAVE NOTHING TO DO. There’s Astro, but Mom is always watching Taiwanese game shows. I don’t know why she likes those shows, I don’t know how my brothers can stand it. When Dad’s home, the golf channel will be on instead and as boring as I think the game is, at least the channel is quiet. It helps too that the new generation of golfers are getting hottier. But Dad is in Jakarta now and so it’s Taiwanese game shows all the way. The people in there are so shrieky and I just get so angry and pensive whenever they’re on the idiot box.
What is a Taiwanese game show? Beats me, really. I can tell you how to spot one though. Observe the following:
1. The judges: A panel of women with a clear penchant for plastic surgeries seated in a row. There may or may not be a token male judge.
2. An ugly and/or obnoxious host.
3. A lot of special sound effects to follow after the ugly and/or obnoxious judge made a joke that is not funny.
4. Contestants who don’t seem to know why they’re there.
5. A lot of laughing and screaming and generally headache inducing sounds.
I don’t even know why I’m writing about this. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO. My main laptop is at my bf’s so I can’t even catch up with work or process any picture. I tried to read but it’s too noisy in here. JIBBER JABBER CHING CHONG CHING CHING JIBBER JABBER. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think..I think I need more friends in Cheras.