I have the Best Client (and friend!) in the world :) - Narcissism is Necessary

11 Responses to I have the Best Client (and friend!) in the world :)

1. Michael Yip April 26, 2008 at 9:19 pm #

I’m so JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS!!! I WANT ONE!!!!!!! … even though I didn’t like it.. too small for me. :(

2. andrew cha April 26, 2008 at 10:06 pm #

wah…. u really lucky la, just get a brand new phone now new laptop…. ITS really your year la….. year of RAT…. sure can save alotsa budget this year…. so when’s gonna win a new car….?

3. KY April 26, 2008 at 11:41 pm #

wahh EEE PC!!!

4. davidlian April 27, 2008 at 12:42 am #

Lol! Welcome to the Eee club. WHat a coincidence my latest post is also about my impending Eee PC right after Erna spilled the beans on it.

5. beetrice April 27, 2008 at 12:49 am #

DAMN!!! Most I ever got from a client was a GoGear (no complaints there, but it definitely pales in comparison to yours!)

Then again, I’m sure it was well deserved… :)

6. Rachel April 27, 2008 at 1:52 am #

Kim… you can start loading more songs into you eeeepc then bring along when we go for starbucks! enjoyed yesterday! mwahhh… make ppl jealous only :(

7. parisb April 27, 2008 at 9:33 am #

Oh I think I saw this one and I think I want it! I’ve been looking for an affordable little dinky laptop that doesn’t cost a bomb. Does this cost a bomb?!

8. tc boy April 27, 2008 at 1:15 pm #

lucky you… and they say the year of Rat doesn’t bring luck to Rats like us… sigh!! how’s the specs anyway??

9. Kimberlycun April 27, 2008 at 4:11 pm #

mike: don’t lah jelus. Thanks for all the help man!

andrew: haha have to work hard to get a new car!

ky: BES!

david: hehehee we should have an eeepc lunch party!

bee: as long as it comes from the heart mah! i debated with my client about how an eeepc would pwn his macbook air. and during yesterday’s event, i was so shocked they when they called me up stage to present the gift to me. i almost cried and so touched by how thoughtful they are :)

rachel: yessssssssss! hehehe

parisb: it’s very well priced for its capabilities :)

tc: better than i thought! very good for on-the-go usage.

10. adry azad April 27, 2008 at 9:54 pm #

cool kim, freebies are always good.. especially when they’re like this..

11. Kimberlycun April 27, 2008 at 10:12 pm #

dree: as a blogger, i get loads of expensive freebies all the time. but this was a really thoughtful present, given to me when i was stressed and unsure about my performance while putting an event together for the first time. sorry i’m very sentimental about things like this, i don’t want to demote the gift to a mere freebie :)