No more chinky chinese eyelashes. - Narcissism is Necessary

No more chinky chinese eyelashes.

After my adventure with fake eyelashes about a year ago, I’ve decided to give it another go. So I finally got my lashes extended, by a professional this time.

I don’t think they’re very prominent though. Should have asked the girl to give me more drama! That said, they’re still longer and curlier than my natural lashes, so yeah, I’m quite happy with the results.

Eyelash extension.
Extended lashes.

The process was a bit of a torture for me though. I think it’s because of my hypersensitive eyes, they were tearing up throughout the process.

And I kept falling asleep, which was weird because I would start dreaming random stuff and at the same time I would tell myself to wake up in order to avoid Rapid Eye Movement. Trippy shit!

I felt the mood to doll up and so I did. Put on my beautiful dress which bf said reminds him of Laura Ashley’s curtains (BLEH I love it and I’m quite sure there are many girls who would appreciate the dress!)

Moody.
Emo.

Smiley.
Not emo.

wtf
Also not emo.

Admiring my own reflection...
Portrait of a narcissist admiring her own reflection.

My booootiful dress.
My booootiful dress!

If you’re interested in where I got my lashes done, it’s at Pink Passion. Found them from an article on NST.

, , , ,

20 Responses to No more chinky chinese eyelashes.

1. KY February 18, 2008 at 9:24 am #

@.@

2. twosuperheroes February 18, 2008 at 10:13 am #

wow, you look so different when dolled up! Scrolled down to look at your normal look in your previous post to compare. Niceeee… *grins*

admin: thanks superheroes!!!!

3. steph February 18, 2008 at 11:56 am #

You look nice! but i think the area around your eyes needs more foundation/conceler? The skin shade around that area looks a bit off. I think the 4th pic is the best :)

admin: i think it’s the concealer…it seems to reflect more light than my foundation…damn.

4. suanie February 18, 2008 at 12:48 pm #

@_@

5. ShaolinTiger February 18, 2008 at 2:57 pm #

@_#

6. Kim February 18, 2008 at 4:10 pm #

wow, Ghost! U look like a prostitute.

admin: you’re so familiar with how a prostitute looks like eh?

7. Markus February 18, 2008 at 8:54 pm #

Red lipstick is too bright.

admin: i like bright red lipsticks.

8. skyler February 18, 2008 at 9:03 pm #

Haha re: the comment above mine, the emo picture DOES look like the cover of a Thai human trafficking industry novel =P

admin: omg u bitch!

9. Nicholas Chhan February 18, 2008 at 11:45 pm #

Speaking of lashes, have I got a story for you :D So I was talking with my friend today, she was wearing her fake eyelashes walking pass a very hawt guy that was visiting her office, and was engaged in a conversation with her colleague.

When my friend walked pass, one of her eyelashes fell off to the ground, and all 3 of them were stunned in awkward silence for abit. Her ears turned red, and she quickly exited that scene back to her place.

It doesn’t end there because the guy picks it up, and sticks in onto the glass pane, and looks at her.

Man, my friend has to endure it for sometime before he left :D

Aiyoooo..

admin: omg major faux pas!!! can’t imagine how she must have felt. the fella also a bit mean lah

10. mIcheLLe February 19, 2008 at 10:53 am #

Hello Cun Kimberly,

NICE LASHES!!! I’m thinking of getting mine done.. can you please tell how much are they ah :) Thank you!!

admin: hi michelle! first timer is RM88, following that the price will start from RM168 depending on lashes. I got the package which works out to about RM115 each and include other perks too!

11. Nicholas Chhan February 19, 2008 at 11:49 am #

LOL! Kim! The cheeky bugger went back to my friend today and gave her NEW FAKE EYE lashes!

He left a note with it at the receptionist “Lost something?”

12. Ms.Bloom February 19, 2008 at 5:00 pm #

I love the glam glossy red nails and lippy!
    p.s. The dress is very pretty too and so not Laura Ashley!

13. Song Yia February 19, 2008 at 6:50 pm #

OHhh! I love fake lashes. It does wonders to your eyes.

14. Kimberlycun February 19, 2008 at 7:57 pm #

nicholas: wahhhh i think he’s interested in your friend!

ms. bloom: thanks thanks and thanks! i knew someone will appreciate the dress and im glad it’s you!

sy: yeah babe…never knew my eyes could look like that

15. cass February 20, 2008 at 1:12 pm #

love the dress. yes!

16. Kimberlycun February 20, 2008 at 3:49 pm #

cass: thanks babe :)

17. mIcheLLe February 22, 2008 at 10:09 am #

I am so tempted already :)))))))))

18. Meredith W February 5, 2009 at 12:59 am #

I <3 <3 <3 your dress! BTW you look beautiful.

19. Maggie Lim July 8, 2010 at 1:06 am #

We appreciated your sweet comment on Pink Passion. Thx for it. With this we would like to present you a 70% off voucher. Pls call 012-6068823.or email me your add, i will attached the voucher to you.

tx
    Pink Passion
    maggie@pinkpassion.com.my

20. Dr Doom's Wife June 18, 2011 at 9:45 pm #

I just found your blog at random searching for ‘chinky’, hah. You have a really cute head/face shape.