To be honest... - Narcissism is Necessary

To be honest…

I really want to join malaysiandreamgirl.tv!

1. I’m hitting 24 and have never entered anything like that before.

2. I want a Nissan Latio!

3. Nothing gratifies me more than seeing my face online over and over again on your computer screens (refer window header).

4. I’m dying to flip the bird on national online televisions so to speak…..just kidding.

Alas, March will be a really packed month for me and I can’t afford to be whisked away to an unknown location for a reality show. *Tsk*

(I know I know, says who I’ll even get selected but when I partake in something I go in with a champion’s mindset, can).

Well, the cut-off age is 28 so I still have about 4 years grace period. Hope they’ll make this search an annual event cause I really want to join it next year!

As for you girls out there who are between 18-28 and have not auditioned, go do it at PWTC on Sunday (today), 10am-5pm. Because you can!

, , ,

8 Responses to To be honest…

1. eyeris February 17, 2008 at 3:12 am #

do you REALLY want to parade around in front of Kennysia and be judged by him every week? haha

2. Nicholas Chhan February 17, 2008 at 3:19 am #

That’s too bad you can’t make the time Kim :( Indeed, the judges were harsh to the people that never thought about being away for 3 months. Some of the working girls kinda like shrugged work off like it was something simple in a time of economic recession – hopefully their employers won’t see this.

Anyhoo, SuAnn was like pestering ShaolinTiger to get you onboard :D So did I, we’d root (We’d make little flags and wave) – truth!

3. Dabido February 17, 2008 at 11:12 am #

I was going to audition myself, but alas, the bikini contest part was going to get me disqualified. :-)

4. skyler February 17, 2008 at 10:50 pm #

Ooh ooh I am a dreamgirl reject.

I really wanted the car too =( I can park now =(

5. Nicholas Chhan February 17, 2008 at 11:54 pm #

I saw you today Skyler, I wasn’t sure if you were the “Skyler”.

6. Kimberlycun February 18, 2008 at 2:51 am #

eyeris: why not fren fren mah hehehe

nicholas: that’s really sweeet!!! thanks man..next year root for me ok haha

dabido: hehe..can wear a tankini! see John Mayer

skyler: nvm, more advantage next year..can prepare better! lets do it together

7. KY February 18, 2008 at 9:24 am #

Nisan Latio is ugly imho.

admin: i beg to differ!

8. Nicholas Chhan February 18, 2008 at 8:48 pm #

The Latio sports isn’t bad at all, very nice.

admin: totally agree!