Random Mondayness. - Narcissism is Necessary

Random Mondayness.

What a blissful chinese new year! Broke my diet and stuffed myself silly with “lor han chai” and bacon bakua.

I think I’ve finally stepped into the marriageable age region. Don’t think I’ve been asked so many times about marriage and wedding by well meaning relatives. How many times do I have to explain to them that there will be no wedding bells unless we’ve gotten a properly decorated house with a porch and a little garden to our names.

Anyway, check out my new qipao. It fits me like a glove and I love it so much! Wore it on the first day of chinese new year, so cliche but what better day to embrace your culture and curves?

Qipao
Qipao.

Camwhoring with the blue wig I got from Jane (https://www.pinkcube.blogspot.com).

Blue hair.

A bit of contemporariness for a change…

Modern.
Been shying from camwhoring cause my “ban” cute pics make my skin crawls. But today, f**k it lah.

On another note, I got myself another mirror in the room. The one attached to my closet isn’t very useful as it’s in a badly lit space.

mirror
New mirror.

Wow….February 11 already. Time passes so fast these days!

10 Responses to Random Mondayness.

1. michelle February 11, 2008 at 7:01 pm #

you look really pretty, kim! :D

and this is uber late, but happy cny!

2. Val February 11, 2008 at 8:22 pm #

Thats a very nice qipao! I also want!

3. KY February 11, 2008 at 9:02 pm #

I also want blue hair!

4. Thomas February 11, 2008 at 9:30 pm #

You should pull that green top down a bit… ;-) And if you are going to cam-whore, can we please have some humpable, high-resolution photos of you? I’d love to fill my display with your image.

5. pinkpau February 12, 2008 at 2:28 am #

kimberlycun why are you so hot!

your qipao is damn nice

6. hyelbaine February 12, 2008 at 4:02 pm #

hhmm..looking that HOT would have the bells ringing sooner rather than later in my views (which was cleared instantly :P)

Cheers!!! :D

7. Jane February 12, 2008 at 5:11 pm #

Kim, you look great in qipao… should wear more often cos you have the curves for it. Not everybody can make a qipao look so nice :)

8. Dabido February 12, 2008 at 7:13 pm #

Did you hear about the girl with Blue hair?
    Her hair blew away! ha ha ha … oh wait, that’s a kiddie joke! :-)

Actually, you look really good with blue hair.

Wait till you hit 40 and aren’t yet married … then you’re in real trouble. lol I turn 43 this year and still can’t find the right girl. Just seem to start arguments when I ask them out! “-(

My new qipao shows off my huge middle curve too … okay, I don’t really own a qipao. But it made me laugh. :-)

Only seems like a month ago I was in KL. Oh wait, it was a month. Only 11 more to go hopefully. :-)

9. anna February 13, 2008 at 12:45 pm #

ur qipao is really pretty, did u get it tailor made?

10. Kimberlycun February 14, 2008 at 10:47 am #

michelle: thank you for the compliments :) happy cny to you too!

val: when you’re back, i’ll take you to where i got it!

ky: pinkcube.blogspot.com…think the purple is still available hehe

thomas: oh behave!

pinkpau: thanks babe!!!! i love it

abang hyelbaine: hahahaha we’ll see how it is next year!

jane: thanks babe…i absolutely love the wig too :)

dabido: it’s time to move here!

anna: i bought it from a makeshift shop in a terrace house near my home in cheras. it doesn’t even have a name! the boss hangs all his cheongsams right under the roof of his porch…tbh, the sight is quite terrifying at night.