I was going to do a recap on 2007 but the brains are too scattered to write anything. So I decided to do a meme, which I stole from SuAnn’s blog.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Decided to work for myself.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nope. I still haven’t lost the 5 kilos. And yes, I’ve vowed to lose 5 kilos this year and also whine lesser.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thank goodness no.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I can’t remember specifics, but I saw Whitney Houston!!!!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Setting up KimKomm.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Complaining too bloody much, not seeing my closest friends regularly and not mailing S.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A long overdue massage for Mom. Many more to come.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Baby boo. For putting up with my insane amount of complaints and psychotic behaviour.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Can’t be bothered.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Birthday presents, xmas presents, food. A lot of food.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Everytime I got a work enquiry.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
Happier, fatter, richer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
See more of my friends, mail S regularly and travelling.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family in the hospital cause mommy broke her foot :( But BooBoo single handedly cooked up a feast and we brought the food to the ward.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
All the time. As a matter of fact, I just did, again. Thanks for stitching all the screenshots for me and yes the site was so long my laptop kept hanging.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
One. But it’s irrational and I don’t plan on hating her this year.
24. What was the best book you read?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
Nokia N95. Thanks David:)
27. What did you want and not get?
Celebrating Xmas in UK :(
28. What was your favorite film this year?
Little Miss Sunshine. Awwww..
29. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
Had dinner with my family and I was 23.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Losing 5 kilos.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Understated chic or i’m-so-hot-i-don’t-need-makeups-or-tight-dresses (translation:bag lady)
32. What kept you sane?
The occasional keretek, booboo and House M.D.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Christian Bale in American Psycho and Hugh Jackman at the beach.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Hurm, fuel prices? This shit is getting on my nerve.
35. Who did you miss?
Jayna, LooLoo and Tsen.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Two people..M & J. Thanks you two :)
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Stop whinging and just do it.