Life can get so busy sometimes but that’s not a reason to not eat well. What’s the secret to cooking a quick but cheerful meal that’s delicious, balanced and also a feast to the eyes?
The answer is: Prego!
Here’s a recipe that will impress your family or friends, and even yourself! And all it takes is only 30 minutes from start to finish and its so simple and easy like 1,2,3!
Behold, my recipe for kickass cheesy tomato braised chicken pasta bake!
4 chicken drumsticks
500gm of Prego Spiral pasta
1 jar of Prego mushroom and green pepper sauce
1 can of Prego cheese and herbs sauce
Now lets begin…
1. Heat up a bit of olive oil in your pan on medium heat.
2. Brown the 4 drumsticks.
3. While the chicken drumsticks are browning on the pan, start boiling a pot of water with salt in it.
4. When water is boiling, pour Prego Spiral pasta into it and stir now and then to avoid sticking. Allow to cook for 8 minutes.
5. Now check your drumsticks…do they look somewhat like this?
6. If yes, it’s time to pour Prego mushroom and green pepper sauce over the chicken drumsticks. Let simmer for 20 minutes.
7. While chickens are simmering and absorbing all the delicious Prego sauce, drain your now cooked pasta.
8. After 20 minutes of simmering in the sauce, remove the chicken from its sauce and into a dish.
9. Now add the drained spiral pasta into the sauce.
10. Stir until the pasta are nicely coated in the sauce.
11. Next, add the chicken drumsticks back into the pasta.
12. Now open the can of Prego cheese and herbs sauce. Oh man, the smell of it is divine!
13. Pour the cheesy sauce all over the chicken and pasta.
14. Take your pan off the stove and set it under the oven grill at the highest heat for 10 minutes.
15. Voila, happy cheesy tomato braised chicken pasta bake, DONE!
16. Hmmmm, hmmmmm.
17. Garnish with some parsley leaves. A delicious dish in 30 minutes.
18. Buon appetito!
Prego has an amazing range of sauces that can help you whip up delicious meals in matter of minutes. They come in jars as well as tins. They also have a good pasta range!
There’s something for everybody from Prego.
Convenience in a can. These are good for travelling too!
This recipe was created in collaboration with Prego :)